If you’re a fan of the big screen and want an alternative to MoviePass, AMC might have the option for you.
AMC announced on Wednesday their a new tier to their AMC Stubs loyalty program called the A-List, where members can:
- Get the very best of AMC up to three times per week including multiple movies per day and repeat visits to already seen movies with the sustainable price of $19.95 per month (plus tax)
- Use their membership at all AMC, AMC DINE-IN and AMC CLASSIC locations
- View in all premium formats, including IMAX, Dolby Cinema, RealD 3D, PRIME and BigD
- Take advantage of all the benefits of AMC Stubs Premiere, with VIP service levels at AMC Theatres, no online ticketing fees, and significant food and beverage savings… with the normal $15 Premiere annual fee being waived
- Use membership online and through the AMC mobile app, no waiting after enrolling and no special credit card needed
“We believe that our current and future loyal guests will be interested in this type of program, as AMC Stubs A-List rewards guests with something that no one else offers: the very best of AMC, including IMAX, Dolby Cinema and RealD 3D up to 3 times per week, for one simple, sustainable price,” said Adam Aron, CEO and President, AMC Theatres. “Since its inception in 2011, AMC Stubs has continued to evolve to meet the needs of its customers, as it did in 2016 when we introduced the free tier, AMC Stubs Insider. AMC Stubs A-List is AMC’s next evolution of delivering amazing benefits to our loyal customers, and we’re excited to continue to grow the program by leaps and bounds.”
Starting on Tuesday, June 26, AMC Stubs A-List members can enroll online for $19.95 a month (plus tax) and can begin using their benefits immediately.
More information about AMC Stubs A-List can be found at amcstubs.com/alist. To find showtimes and purchase tickets to this weekend’s movies, please visit www.amctheatres.com or the AMC Theatres app. Come in, sign up for AMC Stubs Insider or AMC Stubs Premiere, grab your popcorn, and enjoy the show!