Brave last-minute shoppers: We see you, we hear you, and we want to help you!
Thankfully, some stores are open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to fulfill your festive shopping needs. It would be a good idea to call ahead if you’re unsure about your favorite store’s holiday hours and you don’t see it on this list.
These stores will be open for your last minute gift shopping on Christmas Eve:
- Barnes & Noble: Barnes & Noble will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Best Buy: Best Buy will be open from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Target: Open 7 a.m.-12a.m.
- Lowe’s: You can shop at Lowe’s on Christmas Eve until 6 p.m.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: Most Bed, Bath & Beyond stores will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Old Navy: Old Navy will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Grocery stores open on Christmas Eve:
Stores open on Christmas Day:
CVS: Most stores are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Locations inside Target stores will be closed.
Rite Aid: Open 24/7
Walgreens: Locations either open 24/7 or open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call to confirm.
Family Dollar: Most open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Some locations may have limited hours.
Starbucks: Sunset Blvd. Columbia, Saluda Point Court locations open 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunset Blvd. in Lexington open 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Garner’s Ferry Rd. location 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Harbison Blvd. 6 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
7-Eleven: Most locations open 24/7.
This list will continue to update. Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!