Yeah, Aunt Norma once again gifted you another shirt you just cannot wear, so what do you need to know about taking it back and hopefully getting something you can actually wear?
Here’s what you need to know about holiday returns from many major retailers.
Some orders placed between November 1, 2017 and December 25, 2017 will have an extended holiday return time frame.
- If an item has a 15 or 30 day return policy, the time to return it does not start until December 26, 2017
- 90 day return items will remain the same, the 90 days starts on the day received (delivered/picked up)
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Buy your gifts and other items this holiday with the peace of mind of easy returns. Almost every purchase made throughout November and December can be returned through January 15, 2018.
Purchases made between October 29–December 30, 2017 have an extended return period through January 14, 2018, excluding cell phones, devices that can be activated, AppleCare monthly plans, and Vivint products. All other terms and conditions of our Return & Exchange Promise apply.
My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members have an extended holiday return/exchange window. Elite members have through January 29, 2018 to return or exchange products purchased between October 29 and December 30, 2017, while Elite Plus members can return or exchange purchases made in that timeframe through February 13, 2018. Previously mentioned exclusions apply. See Best Buy Returns for more information.
Please bring in the item(s), along with your merchandise receipt (within 180 days of purchase) and the original Order Summary to any Customer Service area in a land-based store near you. If you have a merchandise receipt and are within 180 days of purchase, we will refund the full purchases price to your original form of payment.
Special Holiday Return Policy: Premium electronics purchased from November 1 – December 25, 2017 may be returned by January 31, 2018 with original packaging and a valid receipt or account look-up.
Image Our Return Policy below extends to all Kohl’s merchandise with the exception of premium electronics which must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with original packaging and a valid receipt or account look-up. A longer return period for premium electronics is available for those products subject to the Special Holiday Return Policy noted above. Refunds for warranty products are handled by the warranty service provider.
- With a receipt: Items purchased at JCPenney are eligible for exchange or refund of the purchase price on the original method of payment. Some rules apply. Please see below. Orders purchased with Pay Pal will be refunded as a check to the customer’s billing address.
- With a gift receipt: Items purchased at JCPenney are eligible for exchange or refund at the gift receipt price in the form of a jcp gift card. Some rules apply.
- Without a receipt: Items purchased at JCPenney are eligible for exchange or refund at the item’s lowest selling price within the last 45 days issued in the form of a merchandise return voucher. Some rules apply.
Valid photo identification is required for all non-receipted returns or exchanges. Information from the ID will be retained in a secured company-wide database to monitor the number of un-receipted returns. jcpenney accepts the following IDs for returns: U.S., Puerto Rican, Canadian and Mexican Driver’s License, U.S. State IDs, Puerto Rican IDs, Canadian Province IDs, U.S. Military IDs, U.S. Laser Visa, Passports, Matrícula Consular Card, Puerto Rican Voter Identification Card, and Mexican Voter Registration Card. JCPenney reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges with or without a valid receipt.