Palmetto Weekend is a proud sponsor of Relay For Life
Relay is a team fundraising event where team members take turns walking around a track or designated path. Each event is 6-24 hours in length and each team is asked to have a member on the track at all times to signify that cancer never sleeps. Cancer patients don’t stop because they’re tired, and for one night, neither do we.
Each team sets up a themed campsite at the event and continues their fundraising efforts by collecting donations for food, goods, games, and activities.
This money will count towards their overall team fundraising goal.
2017 MIDLANDS RELAY FOR LIFE EVENT INFORMATION
- USC 4/7/17 5PM-5AM BLATT FIELDS
- RICHLAND COUNTY HIGHSCHOOLS 4/22/17 4PM -10PM RICHLAND NE HIGH SCHOOL
- BATESBURG-LEESVILLE 4/28/17 6PM -11PM BATESBURG-LEESVILLE HS
- ORANGEBURG COUNTY 4/28/17 5PM -12AM ORANGEBURG CO FAIRGROUNDS
- LEE COUNTY 4/29/17 10AM -lOPM LEE COUNTY PARK
- CHAPIN-IRMO 5/5/17 6PM -11PM CROOKED CREEK PARK
- CLARENDON COUNTY 5/5/17 6PM -12AM MANNING HIGH SCHOOL
- GREATER COLUMBIA 5/5/17 6PM -12AM SC STATE FAIRGROUNDS
- BLYTHEWOOD 5/12/17 6PM -12AM BLYTHEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
- KERSHAW COUNTY 5/12/17 7PM -12AM LUGOFF-ELGIN HIGH SCHOOL
- SUMTER COUNTY 5/12/17 6PM -12AM HILLCREST MIDDLE SCHOOL
- NEWBERRY COUNTY 5/13/17 3PM -9PM NEWBERRY COLLEGE
- LEXINGTON 5/19/17 6PM -12AM LEXINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
- SALUDA COUNTY FALL 2017 SALUDA COUNTY PARK
The American Cancer Society would not be successful without the help of our generous donors and volunteers. Because of you, we’ve been able to help thousands of people across the globe with life-saving cancer research studies, crucial patient care programs, and education and prevention initiatives. That’s why it’s so important to get involved in Relay For Life and fundraise-because when you do, you help save lives.
Find more information on why you should join a relay.