Fans of ride-sharing AND food are about to have their minds blown.
Uber, the company famous for that one guy you know who always talks about how he drives for Uber, is bringing its popular Uber Eats program to Columbia.
The service starts on Thursday, March 22.
Uber Eats users will have the opportunity to choose from more than 70 restaurants, including Groucho’s Deli, White Duck Taco Shop, Main Street Public House, Levi’s Lake House, Social Grill, PDQ, and Firenza Pizza.
Basically, if you’re not caught up, Uber will now deliver food to you.
So, how does it work?
- Download the app or head to www.UberEATS.com
- Pick delivery location – Input your address where you’d like your meal delivered
- Find the perfect meal – Browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type to find exactly what you are craving
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to the arrive whenever is most convenient for you
- Track the progress of the delivery – Get updates as your order is prepared and delivered to your destination