Sunday, January 6th, Ashley’s Yummy Tummy Catering is hosting their Mac and Cheese Cookoff Festival at Jamil Temple in Columbia.
Early Bird Ticket Sales End Next Week!
Whether you like it creamy, crispy, baked, or crazy, if you love mac and cheese you owe it to yourself to check out the Mac & Cheese Cookoff Festival. All tickets to the mac and cheese fest include unlimited mac and cheese tasting and water. V.I.P. tickets will add unlimited soft drinks, a mac and cheese carrying tray, and to-go box to the deal. Both ticket deals give you a chance to vote for the best mac and cheese chef in the Midlands. The winner of the event will receive, bragging rights, a trophy, and a cash stipend.
Have a sneak peek at some of the mac and cheese vendors that will be attending this year’s event…
- Chef Steve Borders of Vegging Out with Steve will be bringing a “Vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheese.”
- Angela Tobe Catering is entering their “Viola’s Cheeze Mac” keeping the tradition of Chef Angela’s late grandmother alive… You can never go wrong with grandma’s mac and cheese!
- Chef Fatback of Mac’s on Main is bringing another “Grandma’s Mac and Cheese” recipe with an extra gooey cheese topping that’ll be sure to keep you warm on a cold winter’s night.
- Chef Richard Conklin of Capital City Kitchen and Grill is bringing their cheesy and delicious “Capital City Mac.” Will this dish hold up to its name and truly be the mac and cheese of the capital city?
- Our friends at Midwood Smokehouse are bringing their “5 Cheese Brisket Mac.” We’ve had a chance to try this one and it will definitely be a top competitor.
There will be five more competitors at this year’s mac and cheese festival along with food trucks and other non-mac and cheese vendors.