The 6th Annual Palmetto State Job Fair is coming to Columbia and drawing more than 100 employers.
The event will be held on Tuesday, March 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center at 1101 Lincoln St.
Held in conjunction with area Chambers of Commerce, including South Carolina, Columbia, Greater Irmo, Greater Cayce West Columbia, Greater Lexington, and Kershaw County, as well as Alpha Media, this event is devoted to professional job seekers and is free and open to the public.
More than 100 employers will be on hand to meet with job seekers, including:
- AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
- Allied Universal Security Services
- Hightower Communications
- Lexington Medical Center
- The Benefit Company, Inc. / Benefitfirst
- South Carolina Department of Social Services
- University of South Carolina Police Department
- Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center
- SC Department of Health and Human Services
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Department of Mental Health Public Safety
- CPI Security
- Diesel Laptops
- Lexington Police Department
- Richland County School District One
- Dominion Energy
- Horry County Government
- AMCOL Systems, Inc.
- City of Columbia Police Department
- Greenville Police Department
- Prisma Health
- Receivable Solutions Inc.
- AllSouth Federal Credit Union
- City of Orangeburg
- Chesco Services/DDSN
- RetireEASE Senior Services
- Samsung Electronic Home Appliance
Attendees are encouraged to have resumes ready and be dressed to interview. Employers wishing to participate in this year’s event should contact ECPI University Career Service Advisor Meredith Morris at MeMorris@ecpi.edu or 803-772-3333 ext. 75529.